Monday, June 9, 2008

Quirks ;p

The Rules:

1.Link the person who tagged you: A Journal Entry
2.Mention the rules on your blog.
3.Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blog letting them know they've been tagged.

The Quirks:

h*
1. i always make to do lists in my head for every single thing until i get so stressed that i have to write them down.
2.i have a memory of a goldfish.
3.i always have a problem with my hair the smallest frizz annoys me.. even the gym i keep fixing it lol ;p
4.when i have a pen and paper in hand i write everything that is being said. every word.
5.CHIPPED NAILS get on my nerves! i can't stop staring at them
6.i love sipping my hot coffee 2 hrs later when it's cold :)

/\/
1. whenever i set my alarm i tend to wake up before it rings.
2. when something is over exposed i hate it even when i use it to love it in the first place.
3. i exaggerate sometimes ;p hehe
4.kela malyyy bareth! 7ata this tag mafny shadeta ;p
5. spelling mistakes in texts or emails annoy me
6. when i want something now and i can't get it now then i don't want it.

*we tag anyone who wants to share their quirks ;p

goodnight x"

3 comments:

asameee said...

finally an update weinkum yal ragdeeeeeeen >,< hahaha cute husooa's hair @ the gym

nona i can almost hear you say maly bareth right now ;p

in my choos said...

nyxxxiee lool ;p

Anonymous said...

h* lol for the goldfish memory, you're so cute.
/\/, you know sometimes i'm like you when it comes to point no.6