Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Is it just me ..


..or is nap (net a porter) selling out like crazy? I mean everything used to sell out, but to have to decide on a piece within 3 minutes or its too late? Make that 2 minutes. Lol how frantic! 

It takes two words, typed in bold and deep red, to make me really really annoyed - SOLD OUT. Ah the feeling of rejection. The feeling of wanting something but not being able to reach it. I'd then begin a worldwide search for that highly coveted item, not because I want it that much, but because I couldn't have it while others, who we may conclude are early birds, or happen to have the time difference to their advantage, can just click and buy, without any stress or 3 minute deadlines.

I think I might cross over to the dark (or is it bright?) side and join all the early birds out there. Only on Monday's and Wednesday's though ;p 


to being on top of the game, always! 

xx

N.

5 comments:

asameee said...

must be very annoying, not much of an online shopper ;p

Bahrain Fashion said...

Heyy in my choos,

Im a new fashion blogger, and also a fan of yours!!

BAHRAIN FASHION BLOG
bahrainfashion.blogspot.com

This week's poll:
What is your favorite fashion blog?
1. Confashions From Kuwait
2. InMyChoos
3. Al Othman Blog
4. Other

VOTE ON:
bahrainfashion.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

For all you fashion lovers out there, check out
www.fashionista-style.com
Just had a baby, lost or gained weight, our trained stylist can help you!

Alya said...

I think the more important issue here is: Do the people even think about the item before buying it?!

I mean, the second something hits the site, it gets sold out in minutes. It happened to me before. But unlike a lot of people, I like to take my time thinking about the item before I purchase it!

And by thinking time, I mean more than 5 minutes!

Luxurina said...

The worst is ordering sth from Barneys online..Yor order goes through, the charge is pending on ur cc, then 5 days later, email notice that your order has been cancelled! Not a pretty sight at all.