Tuesday, October 21, 2008

arm candy du jour x

To those of you doing your homework, yes you've seen this Sang A bag stylishly carried around by Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl. As soon as I saw the 2 gold squares on the bag, I immediately googled "Sang A" and started to feast my eyes. You might have read quite alot about these bags in the fashion blogsphere throughout the summer, not sure whether or not you should go for it. But now you know (atleast I do!) ;p I love the fact that they are exotic, classic, yet have a twist to them. Stunners!








exoh. N.

visit sanga.com 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great choice /\/ !! they're sold at J boutique! ;) i have the last one and im sooo in love with it

asameee said...

still waiting to fall in love with a bag... :<

Glitter said...

Hmmm, I saw one in Harvey in my recent visit to Dubai, but couldn't quiet make up my mind :-/

Sometimes I hate the hesitation treat I have in me :-(

.
.

Oh and pls delete this word verification thing !

Glitter said...

**trait

.
.

They just asked me to verify ( hyvmmaz ) offffff :-(

Sham3at Al Jillas said...

There is something about exotic leather... especially croco. Those bags are sooo... i don't know, they are so yummy, I guess. Nyxxie I envy you for not falling in love with bags!

Anonymous said...

nor-nor, i might be convinced if i saw a certain mr. chuck bass wearing one?
;P